The two-party system has failed us. The moment has come for all Patriots to come together for our mutual benefit to solve the problems that lie before us. The Patriots Party issues a clarion call to join our community of concerned Americans demanding change. The Patriots Party is a grassroots, broad-based, real political alternative to the special interest controlled Democrat and Republican parties. We invite you to help build America’s renewed future.
Our purpose is to chart a path to a government which truly does, as the preamble to the Constitution says, “establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.”
As always, the policies we advocate are in line with our core values of integrity, meritocracy and independent thinking. At the very heart of our endeavor is a firm embrace of the clearest, and highest, ethical standard. We start with an unshakable commitment to an ethical public life, and we draw the inspiration for our core beliefs from the United States Military Academy cadet honor code: a Patriot “will not lie, cheat, steal or tolerate those who do.”
Patriots Party elected officials and candidates for office who violate this simple code will be publicly disowned by the party. It is that simple.
In addition, as Patriots we are committed to a pragmatic, meritocratic, fact-based approach to problem solving which is neither clouded by rigid ideological dogma, nor corrupted by the influence of money.
With that, here are some of our positions on several of the key issues of the day.
GOVERNMENT THAT WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE
- A complete public audit of all levels or our government unless deemed a national security risk.
- All offices/agencies must be clearly defined and have a mission statement.
- All offices/agencies must be streamlined and redundancies eliminated.
- Programs/offices/agencies that are unable to meet their stated mission must be redirected or ended based upon the needs of our nation.
- Future audits should be conducted every ten years rotating amongst departments.
- A new constitutional amendment must be passed to ensure that audits are transparent and conducted on time.
- We must invest in creativity and the arts to spur innovation.
OUR FUTURE IN SPACE
- We will ban weapons in space.
- We will end the Space Force and return that money to the Air Force.